- The award-winning Magnolias Condominium Association is a member of the acclaimed Lansdowne Woods of Virginia (LWVA) gated community offering resort-style living. Located in prestigious Lansdowne, Virginia, and designed for active adults 55 years of age or better, The Magnolias provides its residents with views of the Potomac River, the renowned Lansdowne Resort golf course, and its own beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens.
- Consisting of three buildings, each containing four residential floors and a total of 167 residences, The Magnolias is characterized by a touch of old-world charm. The three buildings are symbolically united by canopied walkways, and they dramatically curve around an Italianate piazza with the LWVA sparkling fountain as its centerpiece (See Photo gallery). The elegant Magnolia Room is the site of meetings, club activities, social events, and private parties, and a convenient "Guest Quarters" is available for overnight visits by relatives and friends. Residents have indoor and outdoor parking, and there is ample parking for guests.
- Each Magnolias Building has a chandeliered and elegantly appointed lobby and two wood-paneled elevators. The spacious and well-constructed two and three bedroom residences (the largest floor plans in LWVA) each contain a glass-enclosed sunroom/balcony and many feature dens or libraries (See our Floor Plans).
- NOTE: The Magnolias does NOT provide assisted living or continuing care; it is a community of privately-owned residences.
- The Magnolias is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of volunteers elected by their fellow owners, and supported by resident advisory committees and a professional on-site managerial, cleaning, and engineering staff.
- Numerous social activities, clubs, and special interest groups are available within The Magnolias (See Our Activities List) and at our parent community, LWVA.
- The Magnolias condo fees include cable TV and internet in all units, public water utilities, 24 hour gated security service, semi-annual HVAC inspections and exterior window washing, professional management, engineering and cleaning staff, and more, including all clubhouse services described below.
- Just steps away, the magnificent LWVA Clubhouse offers residents movies, concerts and special events, an indoor pool, fitness center with aerobic dance floor, roof-top tennis courts, on-site restaurant, auditorium, library, art studio, woodworking shop, ceramic studio, meeting rooms, free internet access, Wii gaming center, billiards room, massage room, chapel for religious services, full service bank, hair salon, an array of on-site entertainment and educational presentations and visiting services such as a weekly visit by the Loudoun County Library's mobile book van. The free LWVA shuttle bus provides residents with regularly scheduled transportation to shopping and other nearby venues, as well as special trips to various social, cultural, and recreational sites (See the LWVA website).